Pink Beach and Gili Pasir
- Availability: In Stock
PRICE IS PER PERSON. MINIMUM 2 PAX. TOUR IS PRIVATE. MORE THAN 2 PAX PLEASE WHATSAPP FOR PRICE.
We will start the escapade by driving you one hour fourty five minutes to the southeast harbour then departing to some snorkeling spots close to Pink Beach.
We could be enchanted by the colors and the vibrant of marine life as we would see a lot of different fishes, invertebrates and corals. If we are lucky enough with the tide, we can also see baby white tip reef shark early in the morning.
Lunch will be served at your convenience either on the boat as it float or on the beach. (Lobster is available upon request. Excluded from the tour price)
There are not so many pink beach in the world, so it would be attractive to touch and see the sand, and to understand this natural phenomenon happened because of the fragments of pink-ish coral mixed with the sand. We can make a stop at pink beach first before we go on boat to reach Gili Pasir. Timing will depend on the tide, your mood, and your priority.
- Local rice as lunch. [For food upgrade please whatsapp]
- Snorkel gear
- Professional diver who will assist you on the water to ensure safety and at the same time making the underwater video of the day with GOPRO HERO 6 (4k image stabilization advantage from the past Gopro)
- Safe driver as well as fluent english speaking guide
- Fully insured airconditioned vehicle
- Pick up and drop off at your the hotel (Senggigi, Mangsit, and Mataram area, for other area please whatsapp)
Prepared by yourself :
- Changes (dry clothes)
- Swimming wear
# In case you can't swim or having phobia and you need lifevest to snorkel, please advise us in advance.
# Precription mask should be prepared by yourself.
# We do not provide fin because we try to do as little harm as possible for the coral. Please also notify too much sunblock can also add the stress to the coral. For people with very UV sensitive skin, we advise to wear long sleeves and pants.
Duration: Flexible. Pick up at 7.00 morning from your hotel lobby and finish at 7.00 afternoon.